The auto policy provides insurance protection against covered claims of others for:
- Bodily Injury Liability – Provides liability coverage for the accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Property Damage Liability – Provides liability coverage for accidental damage to other people’s property if caused by you in an automobile related accident.
- Defense Costs – Your defense costs are covered, including court costs, legal expenses and attorney’s fees.
You are protected by the policy for:
- Medical Payments – Covers you and your family in any car and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an auto accident.
- Collision – Covers you for Collision damage to your car as the result of an accident, regardless of who was at fault.
- Other than Collision – Covers your car against damage from fire, lightning, flood, theft, glass breakage, falling objects and other specified causes of loss.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists – Covers injury suffered by you, your family and anyone riding in your car against the uninsured/underinsured driver or hit-and-run driver.
Other options may be available.
Potential Auto Insurance Discounts
- Two or more cars
- Passive Restraint Systems
- Anti-Theft Devices
- Glass Etching Identification
- Drivers age 50 and over
- High deductible on Collision and Other than Collision coverage
- Company provided vehicle
- Package discounts available when both auto and home written together.
- Ticket and Accident Forgiveness
- Good Student Discount